My Method to Setup Search Ads for High ConversionsLearn the tactics to create high converting ads
My Method to Setup Google/Bings Ads for High Conversions
Ok, so I am going to show you how to setup ads and keywords the easiest way for the highest conversions using real examples. Note: Please ensure you know the basics of campaigns/ad setup in Google/Bing. If not, there are a ton of great videos on YouTube to help a beginner. Or you can read these:
- Adwords: https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071
- Bing Ads: http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorial
Ok, we got the basics down. Let’s get to the stuff that’s going to make you some money! I am going to focus on 5 key areas:
- New ways to Finding Keywords that Convert
- Creating Search Ads that Stand Out
- How to Bid Effectively to Gain Good Insights.
- How to Properly Setup CALL ONLY ADS (available on Adwords only at this time)
- Using Call extensions in Adwords and BING to Gain a Competitive Edge on both desktop and mobile.
Basics to Finding Keywords that Convert
So you know how to find keywords using the keyword tools within Adwords and Bing Ads. But you need to take it a step further since everyone is using those tools. There are SO many keywords that don’t even show up in there. This is why you need to use the following methods for all your keyword research to expand your reach and beat out any competition.
Great! So now you know a lot more about finding keywords, and leveraging match types where relevant. I would like to now talk about getting local, targeting areas and how to dominate pay per call by state or city. Many people are running national or state wide ads. This is where you can win some ads space and lower cpc by narrowing down locations and targeting properly to win. Let me show you how.